Columbus, OH — Traci Mason, Vice President of Ohio and Tennessee, and Business Development Specialist Shawn Stith recently joined other industry professionals at The GCR Columbus Luncheon, hosted by Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions and Eating Recovery Center teams. This event brought together professionals with a shared goal of promoting recovery and community-focused care. We would like to take a moment to thank Rachel Hudgel, MBA of Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions, and Jennie McConaughey of Eating Recovery Center for hosting an incredible event
for organizing an incredible event. Beyond networking, the luncheon emphasizes collaboration to build a strong support system for individuals seeking recovery. Through active community involvement, we can foster collaboration and progress within the recovery and mental health care industry. As representatives of The Recovery Center of Ohio, Traci Mason and Shawn Stith were able to share their expertise and insights on best practices in treating substance abuse disorders.
We enjoyed learning more about Emerald Psychiatry & TMS Center during the event and we look forward to attending more GCR events in the future!
“The opposite of addiction is connection.”Shawn Stith, Business Development Specialist for The Recovery Center of Ohio
- A Journey Towards Shared Understanding and Empathy
- The Healing Power of Community: Why Recovery Requires Connection
- Strengthening Recovery: The Recovery Center of Maryland’s Collaboration with Focus Point Behavioral Health
- Reclaiming Your Life One Step at A Time
- The Importance of Mental Health Check-Ins: Raising Awareness