Frequently Asked Questions
Recovery is possible! Let us know how we can help you, your loved one, or your community.
- You are having difficulties coping without using drugs or alcohol.
- You have the desire to make a change, but you are unsure of how start the process.
- You have experienced withdrawal symptoms when attempting to stop using drugs and alcohol.
We accept most Medicaid plans, if we do not accept your insurance plan then we will refer you to another provider that does!
What you should bring:
- 7 changes of clothes
- 3 pairs of shoes
- 1 small bag of toiletries
- 1 book bag for personal or sentimental belongings
- 1 winter coat
- 1 raincoat or wind breaker
What’s not allowed
- No Weapons
- No illicit substances
We offer a transitional living environment for individuals ready for recovery.
Yes, we offer outpatient services.
CARF ® accreditation demonstrates a program’s commitment to the highest quality treatment methods. Accreditation demonstrates that our organization is committed to reducing risk, addressing health and safety concerns, respecting cultural and individual preferences, and providing the best possible quality of care.